Verona or Milan, Italy – Hybrid Working.
Techorizon, part of the international CRO CROMSOURCE, currently has an exciting opportunity for
an Software Tester to join our growing IT team, to support IT across a variety of functions globally.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Preparing test scenarios;
- Prepare test cases, test scripts, and test data;
- Execute tests (manual /automated) on software functionality and usability;
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability;
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out for the other teams to use;
- Interacting with other teams to understand product requirements;
- Participating in software design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems;
- Analyze the impact of databases, errors, and software bugs in each software;
- Highlights potential problems in software;
- Report defects and assist in their understanding;
- Analyze test results and track software testing metrics.
Specific Role Requirements and Skills:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field (optional).
Our Benefits of Working in Italy:
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies (optional);
- Working knowledge of programming (optional);
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills;
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset;
- Ability to learn to use and understand different types of software;
- 1+ years of relevant work experience (optional);
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
Download the full requirements
- Meal vouchers;
- Mobile phone if requested by the Line Manager;
- Dedicated Line Manager;
- Regular meetings with line manager;
- Full performance and development process with end-of-year reviews;
- Team events and end-of-year party;
- Career opportunities within both our CRO departments and our TalentSource Life Sciences Unit, locally and internationally;
- Employee satisfaction survey - your feedback is important for continuous improvement.